Joined 5020 days ago

729 posts - 1056 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: French
Personal Language Map

Message 9 of 10
02 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged 
LatinoBoy84 wrote:
None of the local libraries offer it here so I was thinking about purchasing a course; I would
like to know in general what is covered.

I notice the Mango website has a section for libraries, with a link saying, "Try Mango!
Click here to set up a free trial for your libary. " Perhaps
you could suggest to your library system that they request a trial? - I don't know if that would mean that
only certain library staff (e.g. acquisitions librarians like jdmoncada, or staff at the Languages desk)
would have access to the "free trial"; or if, for example, there might be one terminal at your Central Library where
library patrons could try it out. - But it might be worthwhile asking...?

Edited by songlines on 02 April 2012 at 2:25am

1 person has voted this message useful

Rachel Reardon
United States
mangolanguages.com
Joined 4486 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: French

Message 10 of 10
05 April 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged 
Hi there!

My name is Rachel and I work in marketing at Mango Languages. I'd be happy to answer your questions about what
is covered in Mango courses and about free library trials! A library trial actually gives unlimited remote access to all
patrons during the allotted time period.

If you're interested in checking out the course in action, you can try a free lesson of our consumer product here:
http://www.mangolanguages.com/store/try-mango/ The content in our consumer product is identical to what
you would find if you accessed Mango through your library so it's a great way to judge the product.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions and I hope this was helpful!

Rachel Reardon
rachel.reardon@mangolanguages.com
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 10 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version