Tags: Jobs | Thai
 Language Learning Forum : Languages & Work Post Reply
Torbyrne
Super Polyglot
Macedonia
SpeakingFluently.com
Joined 5890 days ago

126 posts - 721 votes 
Speaks: French, English*, German, Spanish, Dutch, Macedonian, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Czech, Catalan, Welsh, Serbo-Croatian
Studies: Sign Language, Toki Pona, Albanian, Polish, Bulgarian, TurkishA1, Esperanto, Romanian, Danish, Mandarin, Icelandic, Modern Hebrew, Greek, Latvian, Estonian

Message 1 of 1
07 September 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged 
Hello,

I am looking for native-level Thai speaker for some temporary online work (two 30 minute slots per day - GMT morning and then GMT afternoon/evening) between 25th and 27th September. The work is Internet-based and can be combined with other employment (if the other employer agrees) or with studies.

You will need to have the following skills/technology:

* A good and stable Internet connection (broadband)
* A kype account
* A reasonable command of English to understand instructions in English (B2 level at least)
* Native-level fluency in Thai
* User knowledge of IT systems including office, web browsers etc.

The work will be conducted in the Thai language and requires a native-level grasp of the language. The work involves checking online content in either written or spoken form.

If you are interested, or know someone who might fit the bill, then please contact me by PM. At that point I will be happy to discuss further details about the work with the candidate.

Regards,

Richard

Edited by Torbyrne on 07 September 2011 at 7:05pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version