Register  Login  Active Topics  Maps  

Lingua latina per se illustrata - Greek?

Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
18 messages over 3 pages: 1 2
Doitsujin
Diglot
Germany
Joined 5137 days ago

1256 posts - 2363 votes 
Speaks: German*, English

Message 17 of 18
08 October 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged 
@sipes23:
If you need further inspiration for your Greek course check out Peter Jones's Learn Ancient Greek.

He teaches just enough Greek grammar to read a couple of selected texts. An he does this in a very entertaining and low-pressure manner.
If you have a Barnes & Noble store nearby check out the bargain tables. They sold some B&N branded reprints a couple of years ago and you still might find a cheap copy there.
1 person has voted this message useful

Luk
Triglot
Groupie
Argentina
Joined 5152 days ago

91 posts - 127 votes 
Speaks: Spanish*, English, French
Studies: Italian, German, Mandarin, Greek

Message 18 of 18
06 January 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged 
The closest thing I have found (after looking and looking) it's the Italian version of Athènaze. The method was originally written in English and is good too (I have this version), but the Italian version is much better (with pictures and structured more in Lingua Latina's fashion).

Take a look at this

go to "Sfoglia" and you will be able to see some pages of the book.

I have to say though, when I tried to buy it it was sold out.

Edited by Luk on 11 January 2012 at 10:53pm

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 18 messages over 3 pages: << Prev 1 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version