439 messages over 55 pages: << Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 ... 54 55 Next >>
tarvos
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2012
China
likeapolyglot.wordpr
Joined 4487 days ago

5310 posts - 9399 votes 
Speaks: Dutch*, English, Swedish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Norwegian, Mandarin, Romanian, Afrikaans
Studies: Greek, Modern Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Korean, Esperanto, Finnish

Message 201 of 439
19 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged 
My guess is that the r+i combo trips people up. Or that they don't remember the
declension (And with me that method would have been useless as I would just have walked
up, done it correctly, and sat back down).

Edited by tarvos on 19 April 2013 at 12:51pm

1 person has voted this message useful

Марк
Russian Federation
Joined 4836 days ago

2096 posts - 2972 votes 
Speaks: Russian*

Message 202 of 439
19 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged 
tarvos wrote:
My guess is that the r+i combo trips people up. Or that they don't
remember the
declension

Then why was the verb "choisir" taken?

tarvos
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2012
China
likeapolyglot.wordpr
Joined 4487 days ago

5310 posts - 9399 votes 
Speaks: Dutch*, English, Swedish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Norwegian, Mandarin, Romanian, Afrikaans
Studies: Greek, Modern Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Korean, Esperanto, Finnish

Message 203 of 439
19 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged 
Because they would confuse it with the imparfait probably (which has the extra -iss in
between).

I agree though, they should use the subjonctif du passé of devoir, that would be nasty.

Tbh the conditionnel along with the futur simple are some of the easiest tenses to
remember...

Edited by tarvos on 19 April 2013 at 1:13pm

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
russoparabrasileirosRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4495 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, EnglishB2, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French
Studies: Dutch, German, Japanese

Message 204 of 439
19 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged 
@Cristina Thank you! =)

So, after letting it aside for some weeks I finally have news for Russian! I wasn't really all my fault actually, because my Russian teacher (who lived in Spain) moved back to Russia, and with me starting in my new job, the 7 hours difference made it quite impossible for us to have classes during the week, and she's usually busy during weekends.
Anyway, I went through italki teachers again and found a Russian teacher living in Chicago! That's MUCH closer, and they're even behind us, so it couldn't be more perfect.

I had my first lesson with her yesterday and it went great, really really great! The first thing she asked me was about my interests, so that she could send me texts in Russian about subjects that I like. That may seem obvious, but my previous teacher always chose the topics herself. Also, she already gave me homework. =) We talked all the time in Russian, she complimented my level (poor girl), and I could understand most of it, say 80-85%.

Well, I know it's not much yet, but for me it's great news =) I'm really looking forward to our next lessons!

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
Joined 4495 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 

Message 205 of 439
23 April 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged 
FRANÇAIS:

O Novo Francês Sem Esforço - Leçons 50-56:

Another review lesson went by! That was fast!
This was my first active wave for real ever, but it went much better and easier than I expected.
The passive block was much easier than the last one, my listening comprehension was close to 80-90% already at the first time, and new useful words were presented in a very natural way, most of which I could get by the context, which I think it's ideal.
The active wave was a piece of cake. I go most of it right at the first time, the only thing I'd forgotten about was the partitive preposition (f.e.: "Donnez-moi du fromage").
The review lesson was easy as well, not much to say about it.

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
Joined 4495 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 

Message 206 of 439
23 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged 
РУССКИЙ:

Мой самый любимый город в Бразилии

Как видно в названии, я расскажу вам о моём самом любимом городе в Бразилии, который называется Флорианополис, или как мы его зовём, Флорипа.
Флорипа - остров, столица штата Санта Катарина, и находится на юге Бразилии. Там живут красивые люди, находятся некоторые от самых красивых пляжей страны, например Пляж "да Жоакина", Международный Журэрэ и т.д.

Я уже там был 2 раза. Первый раз был незабываемым, потому что мы были с друзьями из университета, и мы посетили много чудесных пляжей, вечеринок, баров. Мы путешествовали восемь часов на машине, чтобы туда доехать, но с друзьями это была замечательная поездка.
Последний раз - я был там в командировке. К сожалению мы были там только 3 дня, и мы практически не успели ходить на пляж, только один раз, однако не надолго.

Я надеюсь, что туда поеду скоро и обычно, потому что я люблю этот город. Жаль, что там нет много работ в моей сфере. Я жил бы там с удовольствием.

2 persons have voted this message useful

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
Joined 4495 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 

Message 207 of 439
24 April 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged 
Another week/CouchSurfing meeting went by, cool as always. This meeting for me it was all about Italian, since I grouped with some Italian speakers (Italians, foreigners and Brazilians), and it was awesome.
Every time I listen to people speaking Italian it feels like music is running through my body, and everything is nice hahaha It's hard to explain, but it only makes my passion for Italian grow more and more. =)

I used some English as well, and there was a guy from Belgium there who was speaking English, and I asked him to say something in Dutch for me. I could understand it only because he spoke reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally slowly, and it made me realize that my Dutch is fading away. It's a shame for now, but I'm sure it'll come back once I start having private lessons via our own Italki teacher, @tarvos.

Марк
Russian Federation
Joined 4836 days ago

2096 posts - 2972 votes 
Speaks: Russian*

Message 208 of 439
24 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged 
Вам кто-то уже исправлял текст или вы сходу так написали?

This discussion contains 439 messages over 55 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version