russoparabrasileirosRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4496 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, EnglishB2, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French
Studies: Dutch, German, Japanese

Message 209 of 439
24 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged 
Марк wrote:
Вам кто-то уже исправлял текст или вы сходу так написали?

Ещё нет, Марк. Это задание, которое мой репетитор по русскому дал мне на дом. Она ещё его не исправляла. Почему? =)
1 person has voted this message useful

Марк
Russian Federation
Joined 4837 days ago

2096 posts - 2972 votes 
Speaks: Russian*

Message 210 of 439
24 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged 
fabriciocarraro wrote:
Марк wrote:
Вам кто-то уже исправлял текст или вы сходу так
написали?

Ещё нет, Марк. Это задание, которое мой репетитор по русскому дал мне на дом. Она ещё его
не исправляла. Почему? =)

Все правильно написано. Раньше вы так никогда не писали. Правда, я не очень понял, что
значит "поехать обычно"?
А, ну еще "много работ" не очень хорошо звучит; "много работы","много мест", "вакансий".
Но все равно очень хорошо.

Edited by Марк on 24 April 2013 at 9:45pm

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
Joined 4496 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 

Message 211 of 439
24 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged 
Рад узнать! =)

"Я надеюсь, что туда поеду скоро и обычно" - Я имел в виду, что я хочу туда поехать скоро, и хочу туда ездить обычно, не только один раз. Так лучше?

Спасибо!

Марк
Russian Federation
Joined 4837 days ago

2096 posts - 2972 votes 
Speaks: Russian*

Message 212 of 439
24 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged 
fabriciocarraro wrote:
Рад узнать! =)

"Я надеюсь, что туда поеду скоро и обычно" - Я имел в виду, что я хочу туда
поехать скоро, и хочу туда ездить обычно, не только один раз. Так лучше?

Спасибо!

"Обычно" здесь не подходит. "Регулярно".

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
Joined 4496 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 

Message 213 of 439
29 April 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged 
@Марк: Спасибо!

FRANÇAIS:

Only good news. Besides Assimil, this week I've watched a very good French movie, called "Le Prénom". It's about old friends who are in a meeting and they start discussing about which will be the name of the yet unborn son of one of them. It looks a lot like a play who's been "translated" into the 7th art, and it's great!

Yesterday I started reading my first French book, it was written by the former French national team coach Raymond Domenech, telling about his experiences in the World Cups of 2006 and 2010, the "riot" that the players did in 2010, etc. For now I've read the prologue, and it's neither easy nor hard. I can't get several words, but in general it's not hard to get the meaning of the sentences.

O Novo Francês Sem Esforço - Leçons 57-63:

Another fast block and a review lesson went by!
The active wave is going easier than I expected. It always takes me less than 15 minutes, and until now I didn't have any problem. I didn't forget any words in this block.
The passive block was a little harder and less funny, but still nice and easy to follow. My listening comprehension was close to 70% this time, getting to 90% in one of the lessons and 50% in another one.
The review lesson was easy, but useful, now explaining in more details about the verbs "falloir" and how to use the expression "il faut...".

agantik
Triglot
France
Joined 4416 days ago

217 posts - 335 votes 
Speaks: French*, English, Italian
Studies: German, Norwegian

Message 214 of 439
30 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged 
fabriciocarraro wrote:
@Марк: Спасибо!

FRANÇAIS:

Only good news. Besides Assimil, this week I've watched a very good French movie, called "Le Prénom". It's
about old friends who are in a meeting and they start discussing about which will be the name of the yet
unborn son of one of them. It looks a lot like a play who's been "translated" into the 7th art, and it's great!

It was indeed a play before being made into a movie.
2 persons have voted this message useful

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
Joined 4496 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 

Message 215 of 439
07 May 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged 
FRANÇAIS:

Nothing special besides Assimil. I watched some videos and started following a Youtube channel. It's about a guy calles Cyprien and his life. Apparently his channel became a big thing in France, since each of his videos has an average of 5/6 million accesses.

O Novo Francês Sem Esforço - Leçons 64-70:

So another block went by!
This was the first active wave which gave me some trouble to remember certain words and expressions, such as "tant pis", "piège", "ça vous va" and "daube de bouef".

The passive block was very nice and interesting. Two useful lessons about the human body, one about he history of Gustave Eiffel, and the others were easy. My listening comprehension varied a lot between the lessons, I even got to 100% in 2 of them =) But also 50% in another.
The review lesson was nice, almost an active phase, since I had to translate a text into French. They also explained about the passé composé with "être" (I already knew all about it) and some relative pronouns like "où" and "dont" (this one seems important, must remember).

Emme
Triglot
Italy
Joined 5128 days ago

980 posts - 1594 votes 
Speaks: Italian*, English, German
Studies: Russian, Swedish, French

Message 216 of 439
07 May 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged 
Привет Fabricio!

Nice to see that you’re still going strong with the Assimil experiment and that you keep moving forward at a steady pace. I dropped out a long time ago: I don’t seem to have your kind of endurance, or maybe Assimil works better with Romance languages than with Russian.

Anyway, keep up the good job!

This discussion contains 439 messages over 55 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version