Register  Login  Active Topics  Maps  

HELP ME pass my LAST arabic exam! Books..

Tags: Arabic | Book
 Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
Sahura
Denmark
Joined 4476 days ago

2 posts - 2 votes

Message 1 of 2
09 February 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged 
Hi everyone!

My parents are from an arabic country but I was born and raised in Europe. My problem
is that I'm NOT good at arabic AT ALL. I HAVE TO pass my exam as quickly as possible,
so what book/program do you suggest that I buy? I have looked at Mastering Arabic book
and Living Language arabic and they both have CDs, wich is a must. Wich one is best for
my advanced level?!?

We have study Al Kitaab (part 3 now)(by Kristen Brustad Mahmoud Al-Batal etc.) in my
class but I find it boring and want a book that can teach me new words by listening to
it or by effective exercizes. The exam is 2 1/2 hours and is an 2-3 pages unknown text
(on politics, religion and so on.)

I'm already listening to Aljazeera arabic everyday and trying to read also.
1 person has voted this message useful

Sahura
Denmark
Joined 4476 days ago

2 posts - 2 votes

Message 2 of 2
09 February 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged 
My main problems are vocabulary and I'm not so good at writing correctly.
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version