United States
Joined 4775 days ago

39 posts - 44 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 1 of 1
16 February 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged 
Hello!

I've started working on Swedish. I have the following programs, Rosetta Stone (I am well aware of the dislike of it on this forum, however it was free from my cuzin so I'm doing the quick version of it, which reduces Levels 1,2 and 3 to 60 hours) Pimsleur, and Swedish essential grammar.

I have somewhat read through Swedish essential grammar. However It has alot of advanced language terms I dont follow while reading. Does anyone know of anything shorter? A more basic grammar book?

Idealy I'm looking for something 10-30 pages. That briefly explaines plurals, gender, and identification:

Like I realize Pojka become Pojkarna for plural, just because I have read this several times, However Im not understanding how to infer which ending to add to all nouns to make them plural.

Anything will help guys!!! Thanks
Airrick

Edited by Animalia on 16 February 2012 at 10:04pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version