Language Learning Forum : Specific Languages Post Reply
kokopellime
United States
Joined 4527 days ago

3 posts - 7 votes
Speaks: Spanish*

Message 1 of 1
25 February 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged 
I am a community organizer for a major environmental advocacy organization in the USA.
Last year, I had the pleasure of meeting a group of environmentalist from Indonesia as
part of a cultural exchange tour and they gifted me with some beautiful,
environmentally oriented magazines, brochures and a newspaper in Indonesian. While
organizing some of my materials I came across these items again and really don't have
practical use for them. I do not want to simply trash them, hence this query to the
forum.

I would be willing to mail them, at my cost, to someone who might wish to add them to
their own reading materials. I'd prefer to send them domestically (i.e. within the
continental USA because I speculate it would be cheaper) or possibly internationally if
the cost proved moderate. It is only six items and probably not too costly to ship,
but I will not know until I visit my local post office.

If you are interested, contact me at irv.sheffey@sierraclub.org, confirming your
request and your mailing address. I want to keep this simple and a recipient will be
chosen on a first come/first serve basis, with the cost of mailing being a factor as
well.

5 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version