Switzerland
Joined 5194 days ago

388 posts - 549 votes 
Speaks: French*, German*, EnglishC1, Swiss-German, Hungarian
Studies: Italian, Serbo-Croatian

Message 57 of 57
12 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged 
Missandei wrote:
Oh, my god! You speak Croatian? That's amazing.
I know that everyone here is mostly dedicated to studying languages and is not a weird thing to learn any language, but I'm still surprised someone was interested enough to actually learn Croatian.
Yaaay! I'm just happy, that's all.

Well, glad I made you happy ! Actually, due to my studies, I can't take Croatian courses and so my studies of Croatian have been a bit on the hold lately. But I definitively want to learn this language one day :).

I have some Croatian friends, was there a few time and I like it. But my vocabulary is still some a few words :). Check out my log, I have some post in Croatian, and there you can see - my oh so not high - level.

Doviđenja !

Kisfröccs

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 57 messages over 8 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version