Diglot
Joined 6916 days ago

4228 posts - 8259 votes 
20 sounds
Speaks: English*, French
Studies: Polish, Slovak, Uzbek, Turkish, Korean, Finnish

Message 1 of 1
07 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged 
I got an email a few days ago from NTIS announcing that it's selling a large part of its inventory on this list for $20 US before shipping.

Here is the email:

Christie Langone, Product Manager - NTIS wrote:
Inventory Clearance Sale – Every Product Listed $20 (plus shipping & handling)

For a limited time only – while quantities last. Once stock is exhausted many of these products will no longer be available through NTIS.

For a complete list of products please visit http://www.ntis.gov/products/invclear.aspx

Sale ends August 31, 2012.

To order call the NTIS Customer Contact Center at 800-553-6847 or 703-605-6000 and cite offer code INV12. You may also fax your order to us at (703) 605-6900 or send it via email to orders@ntis.gov. Clearance pricing is not available on online orders. All orders must be placed with NTIS by August 31, 2012 in order to receive the reduced price.

Please note: Cannot ship to PO Boxes.

Christie Langone

Product Manager

Office of Product and Program Management

National Technical Information Service

Department of Commerce

I see that it's offering whatever language courses it has left and this could be of interest to anyone wishing to get a verifiably public domain source of FSI books or audio quite cheaply which aren't available at fsi-language-courses.org.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version