99 messages over 13 pages: << Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Kugel
United States
Joined 6319 days ago

497 posts - 555 votes 
Speaks: English*

Message 97 of 99
28 December 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged 
Is anyone keeping a blog of their Assimil homework? I'm taking a crash course(accelerated) in Portuguese at University just to see how a crash course is different from a typical course. I hope to record some of my experiences with the Assimil program along with the crash course.    
1 person has voted this message useful

Kadin.Goldberg
United States
Joined 4214 days ago

30 posts - 34 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Italian, Swedish

Message 98 of 99
05 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged 
Any updates? Are updates going to be in this thread or am I missing something? Just
curious how it is going for everyone. The start dates were in November... has anyone
been doing it a solid 60 days yet??

Flarioca
Heptaglot
Brazil
Joined 5663 days ago

635 posts - 816 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, Esperanto, French, EnglishC2, Spanish, German, Italian
Studies: Catalan, Mandarin

Message 99 of 99
05 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged 
Kugel wrote:
Is anyone keeping a blog of their Assimil homework? I'm taking a crash course(accelerated) in Portuguese at University just to see how a crash course is different from a typical course. I hope to record some of my experiences with the Assimil program along with the crash course.    

Kadin.Goldberg wrote:
Any updates? Are updates going to be in this thread or am I missing something? Just curious how it is going for everyone. The start dates were in November... has anyone been doing it a solid 60 days yet??

Yes for both questions. There's the Assimil Experiment Group Log. Some people are also giving more details about their Assimil experience on their personal logs.

This discussion contains 99 messages over 13 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version