Diglot
United States
Joined 4600 days ago

34 posts - 48 votes
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: Greek, Italian

Message 1 of 2
15 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged 
I have taken up Arabic again (hopefully this time for good), and have been mostly focusing on Egyptian so
far, completing the beginners course of Michel Thomas and the first 25 pimsleur lessons (questions about
these soon to come). I have now decided tho that I want to switch gears for a while and work on MSA as well
and found a used copy of Teach Yourself Arabic (2003, with the coral on the cover). It seems like it will take
me pretty far but the problem is it didn't come with the cd's. I have tried searching all over the Internet to find
them but haven't had any luck. Do you guys know where I might possibly find these? Thanks for your help.
1 person has voted this message useful

stelingo
Hexaglot
United Kingdom
Joined 5651 days ago

722 posts - 1076 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian
Studies: Russian, Czech, Polish, Greek, Mandarin

Message 2 of 2
15 October 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged 
I have the 2001 edition. I had a quick look at the latest edition in a bookstore and the content was the same, just jazzed up a little. So I think the CD which goes with it, available on Amazon, will go with your version.

Edit:In fact I've just checked out the book on Amazon, using the 'look inside' feature, and can confirm that Lesson 13 is identical to my version, apart from a couple of paragraphs of extra grammar notes.

Edited by stelingo on 15 October 2012 at 9:17pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version