Triglot
Czech Republic
Joined 4769 days ago

3277 posts - 6779 votes 
Speaks: Czech*, FrenchC2, EnglishC1
Studies: Spanish, German, Italian

Message 17 of 19
23 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged 
Page: "When will I be finished?" could be even better as it would cover the point (summed up: never) for all the relevant contexts.
1 person has voted this message useful

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6357 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 18 of 19
23 June 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged 
Hm. There's also the issue of "getting the most of it" before you start something else, if you really love one language (Finnish for me, Spanish for Cristina etc) or if you are currently abroad. Even if you have an idea how to incorporate that into the article, it should also be on the deciding-about-simultaneous-study page.

Cavesa
Triglot
Czech Republic
Joined 4769 days ago

3277 posts - 6779 votes 
Speaks: Czech*, FrenchC2, EnglishC1
Studies: Spanish, German, Italian

Message 19 of 19
24 June 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged 
Well, that's what the links are for. One article where you can get from all the related ones.

I'll think about it but it is quite a complex issue. Perhaps just a few sentences and tons of relevant links to forum threads and discussions would be the best solution?

This discussion contains 19 messages over 3 pages: << Prev 1 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version