ScotlandRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4967 days ago

1468 posts - 2413 votes 
Speaks: English*, Italian, French
Studies: Spanish

Message 9 of 9
03 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged 
GRagazzo wrote:
This is the best sight by far for people who want to watch Italian tv that I have found.
It is LIVE streaming http://www.respirotv.n.nu/

I'll put this in first post too

Awesome, thanks for this! So far I've found it a bit unreliable (sound cuts out sometimes, and some channels just won't work) but apart from that it's great, there's definitely something enjoyable about channel-hopping in another language as opposed to simply choosing and watching a specific film or series.

Good luck with your Italian studies! I'm also inclined to say that your goal is a bit conservative, but I've yet to reach proper fluency in a foreign language for whatever definition of the word so I don't really know - with my French for example it's very much so close but so far, and I feel like it could take another few months or it could take another few years.

Edited by garyb on 03 January 2013 at 11:39am

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 9 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version