United States
one1ups.blogspoRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4337 days ago

17 posts - 20 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Japanese, Korean, Spanish

Message 9 of 10
22 November 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged 
I gotten better at Japanese, but unfortunately I won't be able to complete my goal of
being able to listen and speak, but on the brighter side I'm able to speak and hear
Japanese better and I learned a lot this year. Next year I'll have the same objective,
but I will also try to tackle learning Korean on the side. I will be taking the jlpt this
year for the n3. I will be posting more updates for now on and maybe asking for advice
for improving. Now, back to STUDYING!!!!
1 person has voted this message useful

Roycet
United States
one1ups.blogspoRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4337 days ago

17 posts - 20 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Japanese, Korean, Spanish

Message 10 of 10
07 January 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged 
I was not able to get as far as I wanted, but I did learn a lot and this year I'll do my best to complete the goal that I had last year and I doubt that I'd passed the n3. I will not be spending as much time on Japanese as I did last year because I will be sharing some of that time with learning Korean. There is some good news, I did learn better techniques for studying so that means I can maybe the same amount quality studying that I did when I was studying more. Most of last year I did a lot experimenting with new ways of studying and I feel that all this will benefit me in the long run. I'll try a new Japanese TAC challenge for 2014. Wish me well.
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 10 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version