Italy
Joined 5128 days ago

980 posts - 1594 votes 
Speaks: Italian*, English, German
Studies: Russian, Swedish, French

Message 25 of 43
27 December 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged 
Hej!

We’re practically at the end of TAC’14. Would you like to drop by at our Team Asgard thead and tell us how this year went for you and your Swedish studies? The year final report is also valid for our team’s December challenge!

I hope to hear from you soon and in the meantime I wish you

Gott nytt år!

1 person has voted this message useful

patrickwilken
Germany
radiant-flux.net
Joined 4314 days ago

1546 posts - 3200 votes 
Studies: German

Message 26 of 43
31 December 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged 
Wow. Very impressive list of languages. Your study program is so structured compared to mine. I am looking forward to seeing your progress next year.

suzukaze
Triglot
Italy
bit.ly/1bGm459
Joined 4383 days ago

186 posts - 254 votes 
Speaks: Italian*, English, Spanish
Studies: German, French, Swedish, Japanese

Message 27 of 43
02 January 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged 
Emme wrote:
Hej!

We’re practically at the end of TAC’14. Would you like to drop by at our language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37553&PN=1&TPN=1">Tea m Asgard thead and tell us how this
year went for you and your Swedish studies? The year final report is also valid for our team’s December
challenge!

I hope to hear from you soon and in the meantime I wish you

Gott nytt år!

Hey Emme,
sorry for the late reply!

Unfortunately both my laptop and desktop computers stopped to work within a couple of days of each other; a
non working fan on the first and a faulty graphic card on the second…I'd say 2014 ended with a bang for me -.-

I'm now using a spare computer and slowly catching up with all the posts I missed during my "technological
blackout". I will try post my end of the year update as well as check out the new Scandinavian Team thread
tomorrow.

Happy New Year to you too :)

agantik
Triglot
France
Joined 4416 days ago

217 posts - 335 votes 
Speaks: French*, English, Italian
Studies: German, Norwegian

Message 28 of 43
02 January 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged 
Godt nytt år! Und ein frohes und erfolgreiches neues Jahr! I'll be happy to follow your progress both in
Swedish and German since we're both on the same teams. Thanks again for your help as Godmother to the
Italian team! All the best for 2015.

Elenia
Diglot
United Kingdom
lilyonlife.blog
Joined 3637 days ago

239 posts - 327 votes 
Speaks: English*, French
Studies: German, Swedish, Esperanto

Message 29 of 43
12 January 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged 
Hello, teammate! Hope you get your tech issues sorted out soon, I know only to well the
pains of having to do anything off an old computer!

I hope that you can go on to a prosperous year of language study!

suzukaze
Triglot
Italy
bit.ly/1bGm459
Joined 4383 days ago

186 posts - 254 votes 

Message 30 of 43
13 January 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged 
patrickwilken wrote:
Wow. Very impressive list of languages. Your study program is so structured compared to mine. I am looking forward to seeing your progress next year.

Thanks patrickwilken. I'm actually going to revise my study plan over the next few days, the one currently up dates back to my first TAC in 2013…it’s about time to update it! I added a new language to my study list this year and I also plan to change some of the activities listed according to the progresses I made over the last two years.

agantik wrote:
Godt nytt år! Und ein frohes und erfolgreiches neues Jahr! I'll be happy to follow your progress both in Swedish and German since we're both on the same teams. Thanks again for your help as Godmother to the Italian team! All the best for 2015.

Vielen Danke, agantik! I'm glad to hear my comments were helpful. I hope I will be able to reprise my role, even though my plate is quite full now. Aside from my own language learning I'm co-captain of the Advanced English Team and I've recently become co-admin on other board.

I'm not planning to do much with Swedish, but I definitely need to do more with German otherwise I'll be stuck in the (lower) intermediate level limbo forever. I also want to make some substantial progress with French. Things are quite good comprehension-wise…but I have a little problem with writing, mostly due to accents. And I'd like to get some speaking practice, so far I've only spoken to…myself XD

Good luck to you too!

Elenia wrote:
Hello, teammate! Hope you get your tech issues sorted out soon, I know only to well the pains of having to do anything off an old computer!

Thanks a lot Elenia! Luckily I convinced my sister to lend me her old computer, so I wasn’t completely cut off from the rest of the world LOL Both my new laptop and old desktop computer should be delivered this week, I’m crossing my fingers that I won’t have to deal with other technical issues anytime soon.

Best of luck to you as well :)

Ccaesar
Triglot
Groupie
Denmark
Joined 3576 days ago

84 posts - 94 votes 
Speaks: Danish*, English, German
Studies: Italian

Message 31 of 43
17 January 2015 at 5:33pm | IP Logged 
Ciao Suzukaze!

From what I can see you are quite an experienced language learner with the will to make
good progress, I look forward to seeing how it goes! Viel glück/Buona fortuna/ best of
luck with your language learning!

suzukaze
Triglot
Italy
bit.ly/1bGm459
Joined 4383 days ago

186 posts - 254 votes 

Message 32 of 43
17 January 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged 
Ccaesar wrote:
Ciao Suzukaze!
From what I can see you are quite an experienced language learner with the will to make good progress, I look forward to seeing how it goes! Viel glück/Buona fortuna/ best of luck with your language learning!

Thanks Ccaesar!

I think my education, a degree in Foreign Languages, is definitely helping me in learning languages on my own. Back at university we used different approaches/techniques so I know what works and what doesn't work for me.

I'm also well-aware of the fact that language learning requires a lot of time and dedication. I do obviously get my frustration moments from time to time, especially with German LOL, but I'm sure I'll eventually get there…I can be extremely stubborn and determined when I really want something XD

If you ever need help with Italian feel free to get in touch.

Best of luck to you too!

2 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 43 messages over 6 pages: << Prev 1 2 35 6  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version