Ahoj,

vítám tě u učení češtiny.
Mluvíš a píšeš docela dobře, přidávám pár svých oprav a poznámek:

welcome to you as a learner of Czech.
You are speaking and writing quite well, following are few notes:

Nejprve oprava psaní / First the corrections for your text:

FDppkaul wrote:
Ahoj všem! :D
Vítejte v mém deníku! Jsem rád, že jsem se konečně začal učit češtinu. Moje hlavná příčina Mým hlavním důvodem se ji učit je že mám rád slovanské jazyky. A jak už znám ruštinu, myslím že pro mě bude mnohem lehčí. Také mám nějaké přátele, které znají češtinu, takže můžu cvičit s nimi.
Tak dnes se chci podělit s vámi o své nahrávky, který budu zapisovat které budu nahrávat / budu dělat každý týden abych si procvičil výslovnost:
První lekce: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ILTi7p5Y7I
Druhá lekce: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mpvA3quF66
Třetí lekce: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yhGDHAGGjr
Jestliže jste rodilý mluvčí, prosím opravte moji výslovnost přísně!
Díky mockrát předem :)

Notes and explanations:
v mém deníku x na mém deníku - in, inside x on, on top of (the book)
příčina x důvod - cause for learning x reason for learning
nahrávat nahrávky: correct, but because of repeating the same basic word, it would be probably changed to nahrávat záznamy. Both means to record audio, to make audiorecords. "nahrávka" is only recorded audio, "záznam" is any record (written or audio). Another variant is "dělat nahrávky" - to make audiorecords
prosím opravit x prosím opravte: "prosím opravit" exists as short way to give an instruction. It is used only when it stands alone. As soon as you add details (moji výslovnost přísně), it needs the proper imperative.

Commas at the beginning of sentence: Czech doesn't put comma after the time or similar. Examples:
In the beginning, there was ... x Na začátku byl/byla/bylo ...
First, we have to x Nejprve musíme ...

Notes to audio:
Not bad.
One slight problem I have noticed is the probably most common mistake of non-natives. In Czech, there is a difference between the vowel length (indicated by the accents, for example á) and the syllable stress. Stressed syllables have simply more "force" behind them, but can be spoken either short or long. For example "nahrávka, nahrávky" has the main stress on the first syllable, but long vowel in the second syllable. The same "kavárna" in your record.
If you have records of your lessons, listen too them again carefully. And, if you want, send me the text and I can try to make record of me. Be aware, that my "ř" isn't as clear as it should be :)

Majka
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version