Help request of translating RUSS into ENG

Language Learning Forum : Русский Post Reply
DTMoney-E
United Kingdom
Joined 4200 days ago

1 posts - 1 votes

Message 1 of 3
24 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged 
Hi there! My name's Damon and I'm in the very beginning stages of learning Russian. I
want to learn the language because I met a Russian girl recently, and we've been
getting on famously.

During her stay in England she wrote a note - in Russian - in my notebook. I'm having a
very tough time translating her note to me so I've decided to make my first post on the
forum here to ask for help.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I really want to know what the note says! It's only
about 4 sentences long, if that. If you would like to help please send me your email in
a private message so that I can email you pictures of the notebook.

Would it be better if I posted my email here and you email me first, just in case
you're worried I'm running some kind of spam thing?

I don't really have anything to offer, except for my unending gratitude.

Yours, Damon

[EDIT] I would upload the pictures from my computer here, but I can't seem to find the
option. Is there a way I can do this?

Edited by Fasulye on 24 June 2013 at 9:44pm

1 person has voted this message useful

prz_
Tetraglot
Poland
last.fm/user/prz_rul
Joined 4618 days ago

890 posts - 1190 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English, Bulgarian, Croatian
Studies: Slovenian, Macedonian, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Swedish, German, Italian, Armenian, Kurdish

Message 2 of 3
21 June 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged 
Я бы хотил вас просить, что вы бы меня исправлели упражнения. Но проблем, что я должен дать их последнее в субботу утром! (Я не буду писать как и почему, но я думал, што я буду писать экзамен, а не упражнения. Но случилось иначе).

Так я вас очень, очень прошу, это очен важно... Вторая часть будет скоро, а первая уже на lang-8: Link

Есьли у вас ланг-8 профилa нет, я могу послать на прив.

Edited by prz_ on 21 June 2013 at 6:59pm

prz_
Tetraglot
Poland
last.fm/user/prz_rul
Joined 4618 days ago

890 posts - 1190 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English, Bulgarian, Croatian
Studies: Slovenian, Macedonian, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Swedish, German, Italian, Armenian, Kurdish

Message 3 of 3
21 June 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged 
The second part

Luckily, lang-8ers were so nice to give me several corrections! (or maybe some of them is from this forum? I don't know)

EDIT: Ok, done! Lang-8 society is wonderful!

Edited by prz_ on 21 June 2013 at 9:20pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version