Language Learning Forum : Advice Center Post Reply
Lykeio
United Kingdom
Joined 4055 days ago

120 posts - 357 votes 

Message 1 of 1
20 May 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged 
I'm thinking of making some YT videos, a sort of VLog thing, based around dead
languages. The idea is that it might be a fun way to occasionally pass the time and
also increase my proficiency at speaking in a didactic manner, which is something I'm
worried about.

Basically the theme would be classical languages. I wouldn't be putting up lessons
(there are enough) but discussing strategies for building proficiency, hints and tips
on comprehension and composition and that sort of thing. Occasionally talking about
what materials Classical philologists use, and how, and talking briefly about related
topics (palaeography, production of texts, performance) that should fill in the blanks
here and there.

Would there be any kind of interest?

Secondly what programme do I use? Something that allows me to go through slides and
notes and put up pictures and text boxes rather than simply make use of my shitty
webcam and hold up pieces of paper. :S

Thanks.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version