Tags: Hit List | Literature | Book
 Language Learning Forum : Books, Literature & Reading Post Reply
lingoleng
Germany
Joined 5080 days ago

605 posts - 1290 votes 

Message 1 of 2
30 July 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged 
I was very impressed by Iris Radisch when she first appeared in "Das Literarische Quartett" in the late 90ies, impressed both by her profound knowledge about literature and her personality.
You can still follow her reviewing books on yt for the "Zeit", I certainly do. The many people who ask what books they should read may find an answer (and at the same time increase the view-count, which is saddening low).

Edited by lingoleng on 30 July 2013 at 1:27pm

2 persons have voted this message useful

Ogrim
Heptaglot
France
Joined 4421 days ago

991 posts - 1896 votes 
Speaks: Norwegian*, English, Spanish, French, Romansh, German, Italian
Studies: Russian, Catalan, Latin, Greek, Romanian

Message 2 of 2
30 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged 
Thank you for this. I did not know Iris Radisch (I seldom read Die Zeit), but I will definitely check out some of her tips, she seems to know what she is talking about.
2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version