Language Learning Forum : Learning Techniques, Methods & Strategies Post Reply
prz_
Tetraglot
Poland
last.fm/user/prz_rul
Joined 4657 days ago

890 posts - 1190 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English, Bulgarian, Croatian
Studies: Slovenian, Macedonian, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Swedish, German, Italian, Armenian, Kurdish

Message 1 of 3
17 September 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged 
Ankidroid is a great way of using SRS system without having your PC turned on for 16 hours a day. However, sometimes it's getting complicated, so that's why I've started this thread.

So, my questions are:
1. How to upload our newly created deck to the https://ankiweb.net/decks/ , making it available for public download? [Nah, I don't even know how to do it with a PC version of Anki]
2. How to create an .apkg decks on PC - Anki - and mske it workable in Ankidroid? I've thought that I can copy the .apkg decks from my PC Anki and everything will work perfectly fine, but while loading the Anki prepared decks to AnkiDroid "an error occured".

Any idea how to solve these problems?
1 person has voted this message useful

Jeffers
United Kingdom
Joined 4707 days ago

2151 posts - 3960 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Hindi, Ancient Greek, French, Sanskrit, German

Message 2 of 3
18 September 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged 
Do you have an anki.net account? I've never done (1), but (2) needs to sync via your anki.net account. Basically, you sync while on the pc version, then you sync while on the android version.
2 persons have voted this message useful

prz_
Tetraglot
Poland
last.fm/user/prz_rul
Joined 4657 days ago

890 posts - 1190 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English, Bulgarian, Croatian
Studies: Slovenian, Macedonian, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Swedish, German, Italian, Armenian, Kurdish

Message 3 of 3
18 September 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged 
Ok, it finally works! Thanks a lot.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version