Register  Login  Active Topics  Maps  

Self-updated Skypelist (aktuala nomlisto)

Tags: Skype | Esperanto
 Language Learning Forum : Esperanto Post Reply
Eltwish
Diglot
United States
larrykenny.com
Joined 4542 days ago

13 posts - 25 votes
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: Japanese, German

Message 1 of 1
05 October 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged 
I was having trouble finding an accessible and up-to-date list of people who want to speak Esperanto on Skype, so I created this site:

http://esperanto.net/skype

I since learned that there are actually a lot of Skype namelists out there, but I'm hoping this one will solve a few of their problems; namely, it's kept up
to date (users are reminded three times a year to confirm they are still active on Skype), offers some space for listing interests to more easily find points
of conversation, and is searchable by users' time zones and language levels. Of course, it's only really useful if people use it, so if you think it would be
good to have such a list, I enthusiastically invite you to add your name to the list!

----

Ne ne sukcesis trovi facile uzeblajn, aktualajn listojn de homoj, kiuj volas parolas en Esperanto per Skype, do mi kreis ĉi tiun paĝon:

http://esperanto.net/skajpo

Mi poste konstatis, ke fakte ekzisas multaj skajp-nomlistoj tie kaj tie, sed mi esperas, ke tiu ĉi solvos iujn el iliaj problemoj; nome, ke ĝi estas
aktualigata (uzantoj ricevas memorigaĵon tri fojojn jare por konfirmi, ke ili ankoraŭ skajpas aktive), donas kampojn por listigi interesojn por pli facile
trovi konversacio-temojn, kaj serĉeblas per horzonoj kaj lingvo-niveloj de uzantoj. Kompreneble, ĝi nur vere utilas se homoj uzas ĝin, do, se kredas, ke estus
bone havi tian liston, mi elkore invitas vin enlistiĝi!

Edited by Eltwish on 05 October 2013 at 8:07pm

4 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version