Joined 5116 days ago

4143 posts - 8864 votes 
Speaks: Norwegian*, Spanish, Swedish, French, English, German, Italian
Studies: Russian

Message 41 of 84
12 December 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged 
Emme wrote:
Hi there!

The new Russian team is off to a roaring start with so much activity already on this thread.

I hope there’s still place for one more (almost) former MIR cosmonaut. It’s terrific to meet so many comrades
here again and I’m looking forward to getting to know all the newcomers.

@Josquin
Great opening! You’ll be an excellent team leader!
I’ll continue to use my current log also for TAC 2014. Here’s the language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20125&PN=1&TPN=1">lin k.

Yes, yes, yes!!! Seasoned MIR veterans and also some new blood is a great mix! Welcome on board, Emme!
1 person has voted this message useful

Josquin
Heptaglot
Germany
Joined 4626 days ago

2266 posts - 3992 votes 
Speaks: German*, English, French, Latin, Italian, Russian, Swedish
Studies: Japanese, Irish, Portuguese, Persian

Message 42 of 84
12 December 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged 
Добро пожаловать, Emme! Great to see you back on the team!

This is gonna be a great year for the Russian team. I can already feel it. :)

tarvos
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2012
China
likeapolyglot.wordpr
Joined 4489 days ago

5310 posts - 9399 votes 
Speaks: Dutch*, English, Swedish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Norwegian, Mandarin, Romanian, Afrikaans
Studies: Greek, Modern Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Korean, Esperanto, Finnish

Message 43 of 84
12 December 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged 
Since practically all of you are my old team mates, I wish you guys lots of luck with
Russian. 2014 will not be the year where I work intensively on my Russian, since I have
fulfilled most of my goals for the near future, but I am sure that in some of the
forthcoming years I will return to Russian on a high priority basis again and join a
Russian team, since it's one of my most used languages.

Josquin
Heptaglot
Germany
Joined 4626 days ago

2266 posts - 3992 votes 

Message 44 of 84
12 December 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged 
Thanks, tarvos!

You're welcome to pop in our logs any time. Your Russian success story was a tremendous inspiration, so we'll miss having you on our team.

Успехов в изучении корейского языка!

Zerzura
Groupie
Australia
Joined 4297 days ago

45 posts - 53 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Russian

Message 45 of 84
13 December 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged 
Hello there! I'm not sure if I've been officially signed up to TAC 2014 yet, but I've been given Josquins blessing so here goes:

Check out my log on this page http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?T ID=37041&PN=1&TPN=1

I have some background information for those who are interested, I assume I will have to change the name of the log and stuff? I hope I don't have to be a premium member or something.... jeez that would be embarassing.

Most of you guys seem to be experienced language learners, so I really look forward to sponging up all of the success as well as doing what I can to help inspire others. I'm a Russiphile to the point that saying so might even be a disclaimer :D I will be glad to have some people to chat to about learning Russian - and people who have the same dedication that I do!

2 persons have voted this message useful

Josquin
Heptaglot
Germany
Joined 4626 days ago

2266 posts - 3992 votes 

Message 46 of 84
13 December 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged 
Welcome to our team, Zerzura!

The sign-up process is a bit chaotic at the moment as Cavesa, who should be organizing it, seems to have disappeared from the forum since last Sunday. But as soon as she's back you'll be officially signed up for the TAC.

The point of the Sign-Up Thread is centralizing the organization of the TAC and giving an overview over the teams, but in the end it's up to the teams whether they accept new members or not. So, long story short, you're in!

You should include the name of our team into the title of your log as soon as we'll have one (By the way, are we gonna settle for Katyusha, folks?). You don't have to be a senior or even premium member to do that.

I'm looking forward to following your progress. Успехов!

YnEoS
United States
Joined 4036 days ago

472 posts - 893 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: German, Russian, Cantonese, Japanese, French, Hungarian, Czech, Swedish, Mandarin, Italian, Spanish

Message 47 of 84
14 December 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged 
Really excited to be an observer this year and watch everyone's progress. I'm going to calmly work on my passive skills, and hopefully next year I'll participate as an active team member.

Josquin
Heptaglot
Germany
Joined 4626 days ago

2266 posts - 3992 votes 

Message 48 of 84
14 December 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged 
I am glad to announce that we have got two Guardian Angels for our team: espejismo and Via Diva!

This discussion contains 84 messages over 11 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 57 8 9 10 11  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version