Poland
Joined 5318 days ago

43 posts - 53 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English
Studies: German, Italian

Message 161 of 164
20 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged 
Sorry for being such a bad team member. :(
One day I'll for sure come back to Italian but I'm afraid it won't be in a next few months.
I wish you good luck!

Edited by agta on 20 December 2014 at 11:44am

1 person has voted this message useful

garyb
Triglot
ScotlandRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5001 days ago

1468 posts - 2413 votes 
Speaks: English*, Italian, French
Studies: Spanish

Message 162 of 164
20 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged 
suzukaze wrote:
Oh I see, well at least I'll be able to check the logs of Italian learners regularly and be available on Skype/via PM for those who want to get in touch :)

Great, good to see you back! I'll certainly be continuing with Italian, and as I've already said I'd be happy to talk on Skype. And it seems like almost everyone in the Romance team is studying Italian.

agta wrote:
Sorry for being such a bad team member. :(
One day I'll for sure come back to Italian but I'm afraid it won't be in a next few months.
I wish you good luck!

No worries! As I say it seems that your priorities changed and that's fair enough.

Luso
Hexaglot
Portugal
Joined 5855 days ago

819 posts - 1812 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, French, EnglishC2, GermanB1, Italian, Spanish
Studies: Sanskrit, Arabic (classical)

Message 163 of 164
25 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged 
Ciao a tutte e a tutti!

My year-end summary is here.

If there was a language that fit the bill of TAC for me in 2014, it was Italian. I'm finishing my C.2.2 level and there was a lot left behind.

I won't be joining a TAC team for Italian in 2015, since my classes will end in February. I find this quite ironic, since it will be the year where I'll be doing its symbolic "annihilating" (by finishing the learning stage).

Vi auguro un Buon Natale e un Felice Anno Nuovo 2015!
2 persons have voted this message useful

suzukaze
Triglot
Italy
bit.ly/1bGm459
Joined 4396 days ago

186 posts - 254 votes 
Speaks: Italian*, English, Spanish
Studies: German, French, Swedish, Japanese

Message 164 of 164
28 December 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged 
garyb wrote:
Great, good to see you back! I'll certainly be continuing with Italian, and as I've already said I'd be happy to talk on Skype. And it seems like almost everyone in the Romance team is studying Italian.

Both are great news! I think I already added you on Skype so we could set up a meeting whenever you feel like it. And if many members are going to study Italian I will try to stick around the forum and help out as much as I can :)

I'll be sure to check out the new Romance team thread! 2015 is coming to a close, I need to organise myself and decide which teams to join.

This discussion contains 164 messages over 21 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version