Register  Login  Active Topics  Maps  

Protect your memory

Tags: Brain | Memory
 Language Learning Forum : General discussion (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply
26 messages over 4 pages: 1 2 3
Richard Burton
Spain
Joined 4114 days ago

34 posts - 64 votes 
Speaks: Ancient Greek*

Message 25 of 26
30 December 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged 
Thank you Medulin, Croatian you had to be, what is that for a post-judice. Former Yugoslavia seems to be a mine of alternative scientists and esotericists going madly far far away. I took seriously the melatonin point the first time, they made it the final point in the documentary "Resonance: beings of frequency", but I don't think out of it being central, but trying to oppose something simple and easy to remember against the industry's claim that is not known the mechanism by which it causes cancer. I am skeptic about supplementation of anything, is a long story, but for short, I got a feeling that that will probably atrophy your own secretory organ, the pineal gland, for ever. In other words: I want a beautiful big pineal, and my own melatonin, secreted when I am naturally sleeping soundly. About the brain in general, personally I would worry more about toxins making it through the blood barrier, and actual neuronal death.

Interestingly, one of the things that I, impressionistically, find, is that there seems to be a gap between people with a preserved pineal or a gone pineal in terms of the ability to know the truth of things, "just like that". I see that inability in victims of one of the things that destroy their pineal, too, regarding the very topic, you understand what I m saying? It is a pity the negativity and ganging-up, because I could teach a few interesting things, difficult to find around: I believe I also figured out a radical way to get rid of aluminum in the brain, it is not about supplements, only the Russians know about it...

Now in general, I knew there would be a lot of cognitive dissonance/discomfort and the subsequent mockery and ganging-up against, my expression. No problem because I know how terrible it is to be told: you are at the end of your latency period now, the grid is extremely difficult to avoid , it doesnt look good to you: expect senior moments, your language learning or any intellectual activity will be up-hill, I know you dont sleep well and are always on the brink of serious depression, if you get worse they will tell you you have a new mysterious disease, fibromyalgia and that nothing can be done, breakage of DNA is irreversible (I have another further story for qualification but anyways), so basically you are done. This is what independent research is saying to people heavily exposed for too long. I know this is terribly tough, so I forgive anything. In the case of youngsters born in the 90s is even worse, they were irradiated in the womb poor poor fellows, and start using cell-phone at around 10 or whatever...you cannot demand too much of them.

The problem is there are still deserving and needing to be alerted people left, arguably few but still there are: I knew to alert just 1 person would take my bearing mockery of 50. I take now all the disinfo, mockery and recycled fears and human misery, make it into a beautiful bouquet of flowers and give it to my 1 alerted person. "There where...blah blah... you and me are ONE".

Edited by Richard Burton on 30 December 2013 at 1:19pm

1 person has voted this message useful

emk
Diglot
United States
Joined 5314 days ago

2615 posts - 8806 votes 
Speaks: English*, FrenchB2
Studies: Spanish, Ancient Egyptian
Personal Language Map

Message 26 of 26
30 December 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged 
I've been avoiding this thread, but the moderator reports just reached critical mass.

Richard Burton wrote:
Yes, Tastyonions, I knew someone like you would come up with...that.

Strike 1: "…someone like you would come up with…that."

Richard Burton wrote:
I only want to say one thing: observe, experience, believe in your own perceptions first, if you have some sort of autonomous thinking ability left, and self-respect.

Strike 2: If you don't agree with me, you must be one of the sheeple. (Obligatory xkcd link.)

Richard Burton wrote:
Thank you Medulin, Croatian you had to be, what is that for a post-judice. Former Yugoslavia seems to be a mine of alternative scientists and esotericists going madly far far away.

Strike 3: Nationality-based stereotypes. I can't even figure out if these are positive or negative stereotypes. But either way, this sort of thing never leads anywhere useful on an international forum.

I would ask people to get back on topic, but there's no language-related topic to get back to. So I'm going to close the thread.
7 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 26 messages over 4 pages: << Prev 1 2 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version