ChinaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5647 days ago

1622 posts - 2299 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Mandarin, Esperanto
Studies: Basque

Message 41 of 98
11 February 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged 
哈哈,真的吗?我知道鲁迅是谁, 在我的课文里面常常看到过他的名字, 其实他的作品听起来很有意思, 我却没有看过他们。 看完后就会知道。

你可以给我推荐基本比较简单的书吗? 其实哈利波特对我不太难, 可是是翻译的。 我很想看“射雕英雄传”,但我怕太复杂了。 我已经看过了电视剧。 我也看过了西游记, 也希望有一天能看西游记那本书。

Edited by Crush on 11 February 2014 at 3:55am

1 person has voted this message useful

PointsDotsLines
Diglot
Groupie
United States
Joined 3788 days ago

76 posts - 110 votes 
Speaks: Mandarin*, English
Studies: Spanish

Message 42 of 98
11 February 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged 
那我推荐台湾作家三毛(笔名)的作品 。其中《稻草人手记》、《哭泣的骆驼》、《 撒哈拉的故事》描写她与丈夫在北非撒哈拉沙 漠的生活,非常有趣。应该相对容易些。

至于《西游记》,对于中国孩子来说,那就是 中国版的哈利波特:)(不过我不知道如今的中 国孩子是否还这么认为。)
我是从小阅读《西游记》长大的。先是读少儿 读物,之后是原著。
如果你目前读原著困难的话,可以阅读《大闹 天宫》、《哪咤闹海》、《三打白骨精》、《 火焰山》等几个有名的章节。有不少的少儿版 供你选择。
金庸的主要作品我也几乎都阅读过,特别是《 射雕英雄传》、《神雕侠侣》、《倚天屠龙》 、《笑傲江湖》等:) Two thumbs up!!
如果你有机会或能力,是必读的

Edited by PointsDotsLines on 11 February 2014 at 5:25am

2 persons have voted this message useful

Crush
Tetraglot
Joined 5647 days ago

1622 posts - 2299 votes 

Message 43 of 98
12 February 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged 
太好了! 你说的那些故事是西游记的童话吗? 还是西游记章节的名字? 我在中国时大家都很喜欢, 连小孩子也喜欢。 我常常叫我的学生“猪八戒”或者“孙悟空” , 孩子都会笑起来。 西游记对我肯定太复杂了, 如果可以找到少儿版那就挺好的 :)

我也会找一找三毛的作品, 谢谢你的推荐!

PointsDotsLines
Diglot
Groupie
United States
Joined 3788 days ago

76 posts - 110 votes 

Message 44 of 98
12 February 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged 
对,那些都是《西游记》里的几个有名的故事 ,都有动画片, 在Youtube上也有。
不同的出版社的出版物会有不同的名称,我写 的是几个常见的。

我在上面写的衔接就是三毛的作品集网络版。 中国的网络有许多这样的网上读物。

Crush
Tetraglot
Joined 5647 days ago

1622 posts - 2299 votes 

Message 45 of 98
12 February 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged 
我已经看了她的一篇文章,“撒哈拉的故事” 的 “妈妈的一封信”。 其实不太难, 有时候我不认识的字很多, 有时候我不用查词典能看几句 (我不太清楚应该怎么说 “i can read a few sentences without looking anything up in the dictionary”)。 虽然我不懂百分之百, 但是我还觉得这种文章比较适合我。

PointsDotsLines
Diglot
Groupie
United States
Joined 3788 days ago

76 posts - 110 votes 

Message 46 of 98
12 February 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged 
那句可以这么写:即使不用查字典,有的句子 我也能看懂。
如果你能看懂的句子比你预想的多,也可以写 :即使不用查字典,我也能看懂 不少句子

目前我也是在阅读西语书籍,争取在不用看英 语版的情况下,增强对西语的理解能力:)
2 persons have voted this message useful

Crush
Tetraglot
Joined 5647 days ago

1622 posts - 2299 votes 

Message 47 of 98
13 February 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged 
我很喜欢看西班牙语的书。 希望有一天我也会看中文书。 你的西班牙语看起来已经很棒, 你肯定不会有问题的 :)

EDIT: 你想要的话也可以用西班牙语跟我说话!

Euskara:
A quick update on Basque: i've started Colloquial Basque which, while seemingly less structured than Beginner's Basque, is much more interesting and seems to cover a bit more. It just starts off a bit slow. I finished the 2nd unit today (units are much longer here). I really enjoy the audio to this course, you don't need the book for it and it seems like you could really treat it as its own course. A lot of the explanations are on the tape and at times it makes me remember my fond memories of doing FSI. I have a dream of making an FSI-style course for Basque one day as the complexities of Basque grammar seem perfect for a drill-based course.

So far i haven't learned anything new apart from some new vocab, i'm curious to see everything that gets covered, though.

I've also been going through the Ikasten course (ikasi means "to study", well really it's the past/perfect participle of "to study". Ikasten is the present or non-finished participle, see you could translate it as "studying"). I've finished a couple more lessons and am now on ikasgaia hamabost, aka lesson 15. The lessons are long and take a while to complete, there are lots of writing exercises and the grading is strict. Often i get an answer wrong when it expects something like "Your mother's friend did not go to the store yesterday afternoon at three. Your mother's friend went to your house yesterday afternoon at three." I'll keep going through it though as it is good practice.

Edited by Crush on 13 February 2014 at 6:18am

Crush
Tetraglot
Joined 5647 days ago

1622 posts - 2299 votes 

Message 48 of 98
15 February 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged 
Today was kinda a relax day. I studied the new vocab from lesson 8 in my Chinese course and realized i'm starting to get overwhelmed in characters. I generally add 40 words per lesson, generally 36 in the actual vocab and another couple words in the dialog that i don't know. On top of that, i'm working my way through the HSK 5 list (a little over halfway through), adding 25 cards a day. The result is that today i had over 300 reviews and i've had 230-250 the past week. It takes me well over an hour to get through them. I really want to get them down, but at this pace by the time i make it through i'm too tired to do anything else (like read, which would probably help more than doing lots of reviews to solidify the characters i do know). I ended up just watching several episodes of the second season of 爱情公寓.

I didn't do anything in Colloquial Basque today as i was feeling too worn out. I tried to work on the Ikasten course but the site was down earlier today. It seems it's back up so i'll do a little now, hopefully i can finish lesson 16.

EDIT: OK, i just finished lesson 16. It covered the synthetic forms of ekarri (to bring). For some reason it seemed much simpler than the other synthetic verbs, though maybe we just haven't covered it's more complex forms. We also covered the NORENTZAT case, which is used to talk about "for whom" something is done. In this lesson, we brought lots of things for people. I'm not quite sure if this is interchangeable with the dative or not. Anyway, two more lessons and the review and i'll be into the A2 lessons!

Edited by Crush on 15 February 2014 at 6:29am

This discussion contains 98 messages over 13 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 57 8 9 10 11 12 13  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version