Italianoautomatico.com method

Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
guiguixx1
Octoglot
Belgium
guillaumelp.wordpres
Joined 3890 days ago

163 posts - 207 votes 
Speaks: French*, English, Dutch, Portuguese, Esperanto, German, Italian, Spanish
Studies: Polish, Mandarin

Message 1 of 2
22 March 2014 at 6:32pm | IP Logged 
Hi all,

I was browsing on Youtube and found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Fdd5fNmq4&list=HL139550831 2&feature=mh_lolz

It seems to be quite a good method for getting into Italian, but then I went on his website and got there: http://www.italianoautomatico.com/audiobookebook/

This looks very much like those company websites who try to sell their miracle products that don't work, and they propose a payback, which is never paid back...

With his videos, I do believe that he is like the other polyglots and had experience and wants to help, etc, but on his website, I got another impression...

As I have only watched a couple of his videos, I don't know him well and can hardly judge. Is there anyone here who "knows" him well and can tell me if I can indeed buy his method?
1 person has voted this message useful

albysky
Triglot
Italy
lang-8.com/1108796Registered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4186 days ago

287 posts - 393 votes 
Speaks: Italian*, English, German

Message 2 of 2
22 March 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged 
He is of course trying to sell his product on his website and he does that in a pretty american tv
advertizement style . I think anyhow he is genuinely passionate about what he is doing . from him you can
get another intermidiate /upper intermidate resource to integrate in your learning , but Italianoautomatico
is definitetly not enough to learn Italian, especially the more formal language . As for the ebook , i must
admit that i just had a look at the first 40 sample pages , i can say it seems a good way to build up your
comprehension without using the dictionary since you get the English translation paragraph for
paragraph.

Edited by albysky on 22 March 2014 at 7:42pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version