Groupie
IndiaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4850 days ago

69 posts - 96 votes 
Speaks: English, Hindi, Bengali
Studies: Japanese, Esperanto, French

Message 17 of 19
28 April 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged 
Hi everyone! Sorry I departed a long time back from this forum and it has been almost a
year. I wish to make a fresh start. There has been a few advancements in my language
learning journey, especially in Japanese. As I said before, I joined a Japanese course
and I am glad to tell you all that I passed my JLPT N5 exam last December. I got 135 out
of 180, may not be that good, but at least I am happy to have earned so, juggling my
studies along. By the way,I am doing a major in Physics and intend to be a physicist in
the future. I have decided to sit for N4 this December, but I can't seem to find the time
to study Japanese. After the N5 exam, I treated myself with a vacation till February for
the language classes (heck, it was not only me who did it :P ). I will try to catch up by
studying the different grammatical forms required for N4 but kanji is another matter
which I dread to touch right now.
1 person has voted this message useful

linguaholic_ch
Triglot
Groupie
IndiaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4850 days ago

69 posts - 96 votes 
Speaks: English, Hindi, Bengali
Studies: Japanese, Esperanto, French

Message 18 of 19
01 May 2015 at 7:36pm | IP Logged 

Lately, I finished watching a Japanese drama called "Kaisefu no Mita" or Housekeeper
Mita, which is pretty famous. I would say it's worth watching, I got to learn so much
from it. It made me cry a lot.

fortheo
United States
Joined 4838 days ago

187 posts - 222 votes 
Studies: French

Message 19 of 19
03 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged 
Congratulations on your Japanese success!

This discussion contains 19 messages over 3 pages: << Prev 1 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version