Winner TAC 2012
Joined 5244 days ago
5460 posts - 6006 votes
Speaks: German*, DutchC1, EnglishB2, French, Italian, Spanish, Esperanto
Studies: Latin, Danish, Norwegian, Turkish
Personal Language Map
Message 1 of 130 March 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
MULTILINGUAL LOUNGE: USE YOUR NON-ENGLISH TARGET LANGUAGES!
I would like to give you some guidelines for the usage of the multilingual lounge, because this is not clear to everybody.
1. In this room you should write IN your target language.
2. Please use ONE language per thread as a general rule.
3. If you need help with a translation or have questions about a certain language in English, this has to be posted in the "Specific Languages" or "Questions about your Target Languages" room instead.
4. There are so many rooms where you have to write in English on HTLAL, so be glad not to do it here, but stick to your non-English language of choice.
5. In this room also multilingual games or similar multilingual practice threads are welcome!
I wish you a lot of fun with your language practice here in the MULTILINGUAL LOUNGE!
Edited by Fasulye on 30 March 2014 at 1:05pm
5 persons have voted this message useful
Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.
You cannot post new topics in this forum - You cannot reply to topics in this forum - You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum - You cannot create polls in this forum - You cannot vote in polls in this forum
This page was generated in 0.1250 seconds.