Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
paladinjake
United States
Joined 3616 days ago

12 posts - 12 votes

Message 1 of 1
05 July 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged 
HOW-TO-LEARN-ANY-LANGUAGE.COM Forum Viewers,

I am requesting some materials that I have not been able to obtain.

The materials are a FSI catalogue for the FSI French Course the French Bridges Audio and Instructors Materials, French Metropolitan FAST instructors materials, French Sub-Saharan FAST Audio Lessons 33-38 and instructors materials, French Spanish Testing Kit Example Audio and instructors materials, and LaMonde Francophone instructors materials. I found using WorldCat the audio for the French Spanish testing kit at these libraries; Ball State University Library Bracken Library Muncie, IN 47306 United States, Delgado Community College New Orleans, LA 70119 United States, Hong Kong Baptist University HKBU Library Kowloon, 00000 Hong Kong, Lenoir-Rhyne University Library Carl A. Rudisill Library Hickory, NC 28601 United States. If anyone is near these locations and can digitize audio cassettes or has the material already digitized please post.

Jacob Eli Goodson

Edited by paladinjake on 13 July 2014 at 11:44pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version