Denmark
Joined 5584 days ago

58 posts - 65 votes 
Speaks: Danish*, English, French
Studies: German, Arabic (Written)

Message 1 of 2
10 July 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged 
Hello.

When using multiple cloze-deletion in anki, is it possible to get multiple media-responses too?

Example sentence:
“If you can't spell it, don't write it.”

Each word in the sentence is a cloze. It is possible to include for example an image for each cloze, when clicking the answer button?

Example -

"If you can't spell it, don't ... it."

- and when clicking the answer button:

"If you can't spell it, don't write it."
+ a little picture of a student writing on a blackboard

This ought to be possible, but i just can't figure out how!.. I hope that someone out there can explain it to me!

Thomas
1 person has voted this message useful

kujichagulia
Japan
Joined 4657 days ago

1031 posts - 1571 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Japanese, Portuguese

Message 2 of 2
10 July 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged 
I don't think you can do that with the Cloze template that Anki comes with. The only way I could think of is to do it manually. For example, add to your notes fields like so:

Expression
Meaning
Cloze1
Image1
Cloze2
Image2

And so forth. You would need fields for as many words as you plan to cloze.

So, for example, in Expression you put the full sentence: "If you can't spell it, don't write it." In Cloze1 you could have "__ you can't spell it, don't write it", and in Image1 put an image that you want to illustrate "if". Then set up a card to show you the sentence in Cloze1, and on the answer side Expression and Image1. Then continue to do the following for Cloze2, Cloze3, etc.

Quite tedious, to be certain.
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version