Australia
Joined 4007 days ago

10 posts - 14 votes
Speaks: English*, French
Studies: German, Spanish, Dutch, Mandarin, Finnish

Message 1 of 1
26 July 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged 
Hi everyone!

If anyone is interested, a friend of mine who isn't on htlal is running a language
challenge starting next weekend. The details are below as sent to me:

"Hey guys,

Next weekend we've got a competition up for all those who would like to give themselves
some extra motivation to make some significant improvements in their ability to speak a
given language, in a very short period of time.

Here's the link: http://2lang.patrickbrett.net

There you'll find free registration plus all the how-to's and a neato little countdown
timer 'til the big event. Once the timer starts rolling (at 12:00AM GMT on Sat 2nd
August), you'll have 48 hours to clock as much time as possible learning your chosen
language(s). From then on a leaderboard will show who's done the most, and you'll be
able to read other people's updates as you go along."

So please all feel free to sign up and give it a go!

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version