soclydeza85
United States
Joined 3702 days ago

357 posts - 502 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: German, French

Message 1 of 4
23 August 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged 
I'm going to be using Hugo Advanced German soon. I have a used copy of the book but, unfortunately, I can't find copies of the audio that goes with this book anywhere (I've searched Amazon, Ebay, foreign sites, google to try and maybe find a small online store that has them, nothing). Any ideas?
1 person has voted this message useful

Speakeasy
Canada
Joined 3847 days ago

507 posts - 1098 votes 
Studies: German

Message 2 of 4
23 August 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged 
Hi soclydeza85,
I noticed that Amazon lists the publisher of Hugo Advanced German as Dorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd. I conducted a quick Google search and came across this page, whereby you can send an inquiry to their Customer Service department via the "Contact Us" link: DK Publishing. I hope that this is of some help. Good luck with your search!

Edited by Speakeasy on 23 August 2014 at 4:06am

2 persons have voted this message useful

Antanas
Tetraglot
Groupie
Lithuania
Joined 4607 days ago

91 posts - 172 votes 
Speaks: Lithuanian*, English, Russian, German
Studies: FrenchB1, Spanish

Message 3 of 4
24 August 2014 at 4:08pm | IP Logged 
Well, there are several copies of them (with audio) on amazon.com, but they are prohibitively expensive. That means that it will be very difficult to find them more fairly priced elsewhere on the net. The same story as with Sandberg's German for Reading, or Living Language's Ultimate German Advanced.
1 person has voted this message useful

Gemuse
Germany
Joined 3877 days ago

818 posts - 1189 votes 
Speaks: English
Studies: German

Message 4 of 4
27 August 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged 
Also search for "Hugo German Complete" - consists of basic + advanced.

PS: I have audio CDs for both Hugo German advanced; and also LL Ultimate German Advanced (this one I totally lucked out).

If you cant find the audio anywhere, PM me.

Edited by Gemuse on 27 August 2014 at 10:07pm

2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version