Language Learning Forum : Links & Internet Resources Post Reply
Al-Malik
Bilingual Heptaglot
United Kingdom
arabicgenie.com
Joined 6894 days ago

221 posts - 294 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: English*, German*, Spanish, Arabic (Written), Dutch, French, Arabic (classical)
Studies: Mandarin, Persian

Message 1 of 2
01 September 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged 
The "Ohrensausen" podcast on website wissen.de is usually pretty informative and has transcripts. Should be a good resource for intermediate/advanced learners of German:
http://www.wissen.de/medien-podcast/all
10 persons have voted this message useful

tommus
CanadaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5626 days ago

979 posts - 1688 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Dutch, French, Esperanto, German, Spanish

Message 2 of 2
01 September 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged 
That is an excellent, high-quality and interesting site. Thank you for the info and the
link.

I do wonder why sites like this often choose (like this one has) to play music in the
background. It is very distracting. Are there people who actually like music to be
playing in the background when they are trying to listen? If there are, I doubt if they
are language learners, but I could be wrong.

2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version