Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
Speakeasy
Canada
Joined 3851 days ago

507 posts - 1098 votes 
Studies: German

Message 1 of 5
11 September 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged 
As the Linguaphone courses are highly regarded by many forum members, I thought that some of you might wish to know that the company's agent in the U.S.A. is presently offering a price reduction of 50% on all material until Sunday, 14 September (I received notice as I am on their mailing list). To benefit from the price reduction, use the coupon code - back2school50 - during online checkout.

Generally speaking, I appreciate the Linguaphone “Complete” courses. However, I find their regular prices (upwards of 400$US) a bit rich. I have all of their courses that I'll ever need and I purchased them all either during Seasonal Sales such as this one or as Refurbished courses. So, now’s your chance to fill up!

7 persons have voted this message useful

Speakeasy
Canada
Joined 3851 days ago

507 posts - 1098 votes 

Message 2 of 5
15 November 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged 
You might wish to know that Linguaphone U.S.A. has announced a Flash Sale, with price reductions up to 70% on all material until Sunday, 16 November. I received this notice as I am on their mailing list.

As an aside, over the past few months, I have received Email notifications from Linguaphone U.S.A. (Elite Commerce) that Rosetta-cough-gag-Stone will be offering the Linguaphone courses. We need Luke Skywalker to intervene before it's too late!
2 persons have voted this message useful

Speakeasy
Canada
Joined 3851 days ago

507 posts - 1098 votes 

Message 3 of 5
17 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged 
Okay, I think that we all know the drill, now. Linguaphone sends me an Email announcing their latest sale and I post the information on this forum. This time, the sale is "save up to 70%" and it's good for two days ... Linguaphone

Edited by Speakeasy on 17 December 2014 at 1:27am

1 person has voted this message useful

issemiyaki
Diglot
United States
Joined 4828 days ago

38 posts - 58 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: French

Message 4 of 5
02 January 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged 
If Linguaphone can get the sale price for "Advanced to Expert" down to $100, then I'm in.

But I'm not paying $200. Sorry.

Edited by issemiyaki on 02 January 2015 at 5:03am

2 persons have voted this message useful

Speakeasy
Canada
Joined 3851 days ago

507 posts - 1098 votes 

Message 5 of 5
15 April 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged 
For those you who are still fans of the Linguaphone courses, you might wish to know that they have announced their Spring Sale that includes a reduction of 50% on their regular prices plus a free mp3 player. I like their materials (with the exception of the AllTalk courses), but have always purchased them either at sale prices or as refurbished courses; at the regular prices, they're just a little pricey for me.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version