Triglot
Germany
Joined 3522 days ago

5 posts - 6 votes
Speaks: German*, English, DutchC1
Studies: French, Spanish, Modern Hebrew

Message 1 of 2
04 October 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged 
A friend of mine asked me where to buy books in foreign languages in Frankfurt and I made a small list for her.

Maybe someone else is looking for books in Frankfurt and finds it useful:

- Hugendubel A huge bookshop, with a literature (also for kids) in English, and some in Spanish, French and Italian. Also a good amount of language learning materials and bilingual books.

- Russian bookshop A nice Russian bookshop with also some books in Ukrainian. Also lots of children's literature.

- Portuguese bookshop

- Turkish

- The British Bookshop

2 persons have voted this message useful

Cabaire
Germany
Joined 5378 days ago

725 posts - 1352 votes 

Message 2 of 2
04 October 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged 
I like best Die internationale Buchhandlung near the central train station.
The shop keeper really knows her books and there is a very personal and cosy atmosphere. There are a lot of books in many languages including Persian, Russian and Spanish.
2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version