Rniks
United States
Joined 3490 days ago

36 posts - 47 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish, Romanian

Message 9 of 14
24 November 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged 
Here are some more channels, in Spanish. All are from Spain I think. I can't vouch for the content of all of them
as I noted them haphazardly a few months ago but haven't watched much. I do like gominuke and think
Aquienleimxta is great since it features tons of short videos from a wide variety of speakers and could be a great
stepping stone to finding more channels you like. Most of it's comedy and is aimed at a younger crowd, although
Happip does some cool illustrations.

Apart from his vlog mentioned above, Luzu also has a gaming channel and a channel with his girlfriend (who I
believe is from the U.S. but speaks Spanish well).

yoqetu
AnitaBtwice
Aquienleimxta
Happip
gominuke
Videópatas
luzugames
LuzuyLana

3 persons have voted this message useful

Ari
Heptaglot
Norway
Joined 6368 days ago

2314 posts - 5695 votes 
Speaks: Swedish*, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese
Studies: Czech, Latin, German

Message 10 of 14
15 February 2015 at 5:41pm | IP Logged 
German
I found the Kurtzgesagt channel in English some time ago and when I started learning German I thought "That's a German word! I wonder if there's a German version? And lo and behold: Kurtzgesagt DE. This channel has some real quality content in the "science education" category. Highly recommended!

Edited by Ari on 15 February 2015 at 5:42pm

4 persons have voted this message useful

tommus
CanadaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5652 days ago

979 posts - 1688 votes 
Studies: Dutch, French, Esperanto, German, Spanish

Message 11 of 14
16 February 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged 
Ari wrote:
And lo and behold:
Kurtzgesagt DE

Excellent!!! Thank you.
1 person has voted this message useful

delpino
Diglot
United Kingdom
antosch-and-lin.com/Registered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5564 days ago

14 posts - 18 votes
Speaks: German*, English
Studies: French, Spanish, Mandarin

Message 12 of 14
17 February 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged 
If you learn German and like politics, check this link out. Not YouTube but it has subtitles:

http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/G%C3%BCnther-Jauch/Merkels-Mis sion-wie-gro%C3%9F-ist-die-
Hoffn/Das-Erste/Video?documentId=26531560&bcastId=8109878

Edited by delpino on 17 February 2015 at 3:00am

Sizen
Diglot
Canada
Joined 4125 days ago

165 posts - 347 votes 
Speaks: English*, French
Studies: Catalan, Spanish, Japanese, Ukrainian, German

Message 13 of 14
02 April 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged 
And I'm back with a few additions! (All in French, again)

DirtyBiology
This is a very amusing popular science channel run by a guy who seems to really know what he's doing. Interesting topics, well put-together videos and even subtitles in some cases!

La Minute Science
Short videos on a variety of subjects. Spoken in a very clear French and explained with simple illustrations.

La Tronche en Biais
A weird concept for a show, but surprisingly well done. While the puppet may appear annoying at first, you'll come to appreciate his contributions to the show.

I'm starting to get the feeling that more and more talented and knowledgeable French filmmakers are flocking to YouTube. The next couple of years will be interesting to witness.

Edit: I almost forgot! Code MU
Words, their origin and how to use them. If you want to learn words that will stump your French friends, this is the show for you.

Edited by Sizen on 02 April 2015 at 4:18am

tommus
CanadaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5652 days ago

979 posts - 1688 votes 
Studies: Dutch, French, Esperanto, German, Spanish

Message 14 of 14
02 April 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged 
Here is an excellent You Tube channel for educational Dutch lectures. I mentioned it in
another thread but here are some further details.

You Tube

Universiteit van Nederland is an initiative to provide free, online, high-quality
university-level, public-accessible lectures by the best professors in the Netherlands. A
new lecture is provided every workday. There are currently about 250 on-line on many
subjects such as astronomy, physics, chemistry, computing, mathematics, psychology, law,
etc. etc. They add a new topic containing 5 lectures every week. Each lecture is about 15
minutes long in high-quality video and audio, both from the main site and from You Tube. It
is more organized on You Tube.

http://www.universiteitvannederland.nl/

2 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 14 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version