kraemder
United StatesRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4971 days ago

1497 posts - 1648 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: German, Spanish, Japanese

Message 17 of 19
03 January 2015 at 6:33pm | IP Logged 
My log is pretty long lol. I think the beginning is probably interesting since I struggled so much and got a lot
of good tips and encouragement. After that I'd do a lot of skipping.
1 person has voted this message useful

TimmyTurner93
Groupie
United KingdomRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 3454 days ago

45 posts - 58 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Portuguese, Japanese

Message 18 of 19
05 January 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged 
Hey Sooniye! Stopped by to wish you luck. I'll be following along and hopefully you can
hit and maybe surpass your targets in each language. :)

Sooniye
Diglot
Groupie
Sweden
Joined 3684 days ago

44 posts - 52 votes 
Speaks: Swedish*, English
Studies: Spanish, Danish, Turkish, Japanese, Croatian, Hindi, Hungarian, Albanian

Message 19 of 19
19 January 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged 
It has been a while now, too long! I have however been sick and not at all in the mood for...
well, anything. I hope to be able to update my log often from now on.

Even though the start of the year have been somewhat of a failure I try to think that this
challenge is not a sprint but one of consistency.

Spanish:

I have not done much, but I have done some,and that is most likely because I have been able
to do relaxing things in Spanish, like reading a novel and watch TV. I have watched several
episodes of my guilty pleasure telenovela. I haven't watched it for months, but it felt good
to just jump back in again and getting what they are talking about. I also took up reading
again, I want to finish Las Croniclas de Narnia sometime soon. It surely is not such a joyful
read, but then again I didn't particulary like reading it in Swedish either. I love the story
it tells, but they way it's told is not my kind of thing.

I have not been able to do one Assimil lesson per day, but I've done up to lesson 11 atleast.

This discussion contains 19 messages over 3 pages: << Prev 1 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version