Triglot
Germany
Joined 3548 days ago

15 posts - 17 votes
Speaks: German*, English, French
Studies: Russian

Message 9 of 11
14 February 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged 
Lesson 11 introduced the past and reflexive verbs and was a lot easier than the previous two on the genitive.

@Ogrim: Thank you too for the Assimil reccomendation. Given that my university semester just finished, now is probably the best time to start it, before lectures begin again in a couple of weeks.

1 person has voted this message useful

MonkelHansmann
Triglot
Germany
Joined 3548 days ago

15 posts - 17 votes

Message 10 of 11
25 February 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged 
Lesson 12 introduced the dative case and gave a first look into the future and aspects. Not sure I like them yet, but this is probably mostly due to the fact that they force me to reorganize my Anki deck, and I haven't figured out how to do that most efficiently.

Also my Assimil course will arrive in the next couple of days (thank you again Kc2012 & Ogrim for the suggestion), so that I will finally have some audio input again.
Brown is a great written source and always mentions details such as pronunciation changes etc., but actually hearing it is even more helpful I think (and while sites like forvo.com are fun to procrastinate with, they only give me isolated words) .

MonkelHansmann
Triglot
Germany
Joined 3548 days ago

15 posts - 17 votes

Message 11 of 11
11 June 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged 
After skipping Team Pushkin's April/Mai Challenge after all I hope to be back on a more regular routine soon.

What have I done since the last entry?
- Lesson 13 covered aspects in the past,
- Lesson 14 introduced me to their usage in the future,
- Lesson 15 spoke about the imperative and
- I have just finished Lesson 16 covering the instrumental case

My Assimil Course has arrived as well and I have been trying (more or less succesfully) to follow their daily schedule.

This discussion contains 11 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version