Canada
Joined 5666 days ago

3 posts - 4 votes
Speaks: French*, English
Studies: German

Message 1 of 2
08 March 2015 at 7:49pm | IP Logged 
Hello,

I am back to language learning after a couple of years of "break" where I was busy with the rest of my life. I am looking for something that I could use to help me with my Spanish learning. I am also doing more formal learning but I find that using the tv greatly helps me in putting more fun in the first stages.

I would like a tv serie or sitcom that I could watch in Spanish with Spanish subtitles.

Do you have any suggestions? I am asking people here because what I did firss was trying to watch movies I have at home who are available with Spanish soundtrack and Spanish subtitles but most of the time THE SUBTITLES DON'T MATCH THE SOUNDTRACK. I don't know if this is because the material I am watching is made in the US and originally in English.

Well, if you have any ideas. I am in Montreal Canada.
1 person has voted this message useful

micksmi
United Kingdom
sublearning.com
Joined 2492 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 2 of 2
20 June 2017 at 2:41am | IP Logged 
One series I love in English was In Therapy. They did a remake in Argentina which is
called En Terapia. You can watch it on youtube here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/EnTerapiaTvPublica
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version