Triglot
United States
Joined 3898 days ago

18 posts - 21 votes
Speaks: English*, German, Japanese
Studies: Spanish, Dutch

Message 1 of 1
22 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged 
Hi everyone! A few months ago I started making videos on YouTube to document my progress
in different languages. I introduced my channel a bit in the Language Log sub-section as
well, since I am also doing the Output Challenge, which I will be focusing on more
intensely. In my channel, I have been documenting my progress in German, Japanese,
Spanish and Dutch. If anyone has any suggestions for any of the languages I speak, I
would be very grateful! :D

I wish I could put videos out more frequently, but I am also busy with work full-time, so
I do what I can. It's my hobby anyway, so I don't plan on trying to make money with it.
:P In any case, any sort of commentary, constructive or otherwise, is welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiJC6G-nFr6n7SYTTjVL6gA

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version