jpazzz
Groupie
United States
Joined 4831 days ago

54 posts - 76 votes 
Studies: Russian

Message 1 of 1
19 June 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged 
Hello Everybody, For some years, there was a very pleasant Youtube site or channel (I suppose you call them) called Learning Language Reviews. The reviewer was located in the UK, spoke with a rather nice, resonant voice with an educated Polish accent, and reviewed (described) various foreign language learning resources -- some modern, some going back as far as the forties. For whatever reason, I really enjoyed the man's reviews. For the past six months, his output seemed to be declining, but then, quite suddenly a few weeks ago, his channel disappeared, As I said, I really enjoyed his comments and descriptions...perhaps because they coincide with my own prejudices.

It seems at least possible that he's a member of this forum, and if he is might he send me a PM, or if one or another of you know who he is, then please send him a PM suggesting that I'd enjoy corresponding with him...and no, I'm not a cyber stalker.

Cheers,
John

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version