Triglot
Czech Republic
Joined 4789 days ago

3277 posts - 6779 votes 
Speaks: Czech*, FrenchC2, EnglishC1
Studies: Spanish, German, Italian

Message 1 of 2
07 July 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged 
I've seen some DELE plans and considerations in several logs recently. Including mine. So, actually how many are we and who? What levels are we preparing for? What resources do you find helping? Any past experience?

I found several series of preparatory books with cds. Are you using some? Do you have any recommendations?
Those series I found:
-Las claves del nuevo DELE x published by Difusion
-DELE x (Preparacion DELE) published by Edelsa
-El Cronómetro
-Dale al DELE
The second one has got the best reviews on amazon but that doesn't mean much, especially as there are very few for each.

I am seriously tempted to go for it. My final decision will come sometime in September or so, when I'll try a speaking assessment at the Cervantes (they do such assessments for a fee, according to their website). If I am recommended B2 (I don't think I'll be ready for C1 by then), I'll go for it. B1 is not worth the money in my case.

So, are we gonna create a kind of a "study group"? (or rather "crazy people support group", at least in my case ;-) )
1 person has voted this message useful

luke
Diglot
United States
Joined 6985 days ago

3133 posts - 4351 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: Esperanto, French

Message 2 of 2
08 July 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged 
I support you 110% Cavesa. I know you'll be successful at anything you set your mind to. If that's DELE, DELE beware!
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version