Thunter2
Germany
Joined 3315 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: English

Message 1 of 1
06 December 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged 
Hi,

i would love starting this topic because i recognized that when talking to somebody via Skype time is seldom
used effiencently. At the beginning i would often speak with people about holidays or politics. Later i
recognized that there is a need to focus every time at different topic and now i use always different topics to
widen my vocabulary. To do it efficiently i use the vocabularylists from my textbooks, beause there is already
some kind of preperation make and i just can activate my knowledge. But i would love to create a flexible
protocol which makes it possible to get the most out of the time i spend with my languagepartners.
What are you strategies?
How do you manage using different topics and grammatical structures?
I would love having "balanced" conversations.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version