Korea, South
starlightonclou
Joined 4769 days ago

125 posts - 234 votes 
Speaks: Korean*

Message 1 of 1
02 January 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged 
Leo, Poly Dog, American polyglot and translingual

One person whom I have come to recognize here, whose passion for learning foreign
languages and breadth of language families(translingualism) had left a quite deep
impression on me, was Leo. I had thought about putting his profile here a number of
times before, but have not had the chance to do so. Today I happened to come across
his youtube videos and was quite glad to finally see his smiling and friendly face
chatting in a number of languages with the native speakers, and thought that I finally
put him up here as one of the significant polyglots of our time.

In his youtube Poly Dog account, there are videos of him chatting in Thai, Spanish,
French, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.

I would like to express my respect and tribute to this wonderful and charming language
learner, whose great passion and enthusiasm for foreign language learning has deeply
moved my heart, and I am sure has greatly inspired and benefited many in this forum.

Let's start with his French
Big Dog talks to Fulvia from
France

Poly Dog

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version