United States
Joined 3193 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 17 of 56
27 January 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged 
hola,

So let me tell you what I did last night I downloaded Coffee Break In Spanish and
newsinslowitalian. I listen to the newsinslowitalian before I went to bed last night
and it was nice to hear Italian for once. I finish lesson 4 in Coffee Break and it
felt great to finally finish it.

Today I just reread lesson four in my Berlitz Basic Spanish because that is all I had
time for today and after I reread it I was making up sentences using the words in the
lessons and I think I did a okay job.

I will move on to lesson five in Berlitz Basic Spanish tomorrow and try to watch some
Sin Senos. If not I will just do Coffee Break tomorrow in it's place and when I can
get to Sin Senos I will watch it. It's getting good to so I just need to find the time
to watch it.

Besos
1 person has voted this message useful

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3193 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 18 of 56
27 January 2016 at 6:01pm | IP Logged 
Hola,

I read lesson five today and I didn't like it had to do with numbers. I'm not very good with numbers in Spanish.
They do numbers from twenty to fifty. I think I will move on to the next lesson because I figure out the
numbers later.

Besos
2 persons have voted this message useful

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3193 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 19 of 56
28 January 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged 
Hola,

I had a busy day I wasn't expecting I had to go to see my uncle and he was sick but he
will be okay. But I was planning to do a lot of language learning today since I
couldn't really do that yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I just got done listening to news in slow Italian for beginners and it's a play of 22
acts. I re-listen to act 1 and downloaded act 2. I'm saving act 2 for once I get
better in understand everything I learn in Act 1. I really like it so far.

I still haven't seen any of Sin Senos but I'm not too worried. Oh I sign up for
italki.com last night I have no idea what made me do that. I'm not ready to speak in
Spanish but I guess did it so when I am ready I have a few option I can choose from. I
know this part of my learning is way in the future but when I get there I will be
ready. For now I am enjoying reading my Berlitz Book and listening to my Italian.

Besos

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3193 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 20 of 56
29 January 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged 
Hola,

Well today was busy because I had to do other things and I just got done read lesson 6
and it was dealing with more numbers. This time in form of money and I might have to
go over this lesson when I don't have a pounding headache.

That is all I did with Spanish today but for Italian I did a lot! I started to make
pdf files for act 1 I only did the first page but I will continue to work my way
through act 1 pages. Then once I convert all the pages then I can put them on my I-Pad
and I can listen and read at the same time with will be amazing.

I will no be watching Sin Senos at the moment because I have my hands full with
Italian but I will try and watch some soon hopefully this weekend. It's the best time
to watch it anyway. I get more done on the weekend with Sin Senos then I do during the
week.

Besos

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3193 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 21 of 56
29 January 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged 
Hola,

So I just read another lesson in my Berlitz Basic Spanish and it was funny I really like
that lesson. I might want to re-read it just for the fun of it because I enjoyed it so
much. I enjoy reading the lessons out loud because I can hear my pronunciation. I know
there are some words I won't get right but I can just use Spanishdict.com to help me with
that and if I don't like that way they say it I can always got to Google Translate to
help me out. I am having fun with Spanish at the moment and I might just put Italian back
on hold just for a bit.

Besos

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3193 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 22 of 56
30 January 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged 
Ciao,

I am enjoying my journey into Italian with Slow news in Italian it's fun I am still work
with act 1. I made flashcards for act 1 and this weekend I'm going to study them and get
really good at them this weekend and maybe I can move on to act 2 but I'm not rushing
things I want to make sure I really understand the material.

I think I will give Spanish a rest for a while until I can get Italian more under my
belt. I don't mind letting Spanish go for a while. I've been studying this language on
and off for 18 years! I think it's time to give it a break and learn something new.

Arrivederci

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3193 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 23 of 56
09 February 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged 
Hola,

Yesterday I did a lot of Language learning on Duolingo and it was good. I'm learning
French now and that a cool journey I can see the similarity between French and Italian
it's pretty cool if you ask me. So I'm learning Spanish, Italian and now French. I am
going to enjoy this journey with these three languages. I'm almost done with my Spanish
tree I only have a few skills left but I'm not going to rush it. When it gets done it's
get done.

I just want to update you on my progress.

Ciao

BOLIO
United States
Joined 4439 days ago

253 posts - 366 votes 

Message 24 of 56
13 February 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged 
Keep up the good work!

BOLIO