Language Learning Forum : Learning Techniques, Methods & Strategies Post Reply
Tyrion101
United States
Joined 3673 days ago

153 posts - 174 votes 
Speaks: French

Message 1 of 1
31 January 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged 
I used to not use flashcards, but I did use another series of things to help me remember words, like association this sounds like that, so I will always remember it, that still works with me though some words for whatever reason don't stick easily, and I've started adding all new or interesting words to my anki deck and I've learned several hundred french words that way. My one question is, do I continue doing it this way, or is there a better method for deciding on what words to add to a flashcard deck? I'm an auditory learner and love being able to add a voice to words I have only ever seen on a page.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version