Diglot
United States
Joined 4679 days ago

14 posts - 15 votes
Speaks: Korean*, English
Studies: Spanish

Message 1 of 3
16 September 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged 
I'm looking for podcasts featuring intermediate to advanced-level Korean conversation. The topic can
be about anything, and ideally I'm searching for conversations that are more than just snippets (ie
longer than 5-10 minutes).

Does anyone have any suggestions?
1 person has voted this message useful

Speakeasy
Canada
Joined 3811 days ago

507 posts - 1097 votes 
Studies: German

Message 2 of 3
17 September 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged 
Owing to persistent technical and administrative difficulties in maintaining the beloved HTLAL, a little more than a year ago, a new forum was created. While the HTLAL remains functional, most of the "active members" have registered on the new forum and, consequentially, it is unlikely that anyone will respond to your post (I just happened to be passing through). I suggest that you register on the new forum and open your discussion thread there. As far as I understand, there is a three-day delay before you can complete your User Profile for matters such as languages studied, and etcetera. Here is the LINK to the new forum:

A LANGUAGE LEARNER'S FORUM

See ya over there!

langtyro
Diglot
United States
Joined 4679 days ago

14 posts - 15 votes
Speaks: Korean*, English
Studies: Spanish

Message 3 of 3
17 September 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged 
Thank you!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version