Language Learning Forum : Specific Languages Post Reply
thedriver51
Egypt
Joined 3900 days ago

10 posts - 11 votes
Studies: Russian

Message 1 of 1
23 May 2017 at 7:18pm | IP Logged 
My previous job was in Fedex as a customer service agent and work was in fedex different
branches and i need to write the job description of it in a professional way so i need
help to be sure that i wrote it correctly . i think if someone reads it will understand
but i am sure there is a better way to write it in a professional way
This is what i wrote
" -I’ve worked before in FEDEX co. as a customer service agent
My responsibilities were welcome the customers , answer their inquires , receiving their
packages they want to send to other countries , collect money from the customers ,deliver
the packages to the customers that they were waiting to come from other countries "
one last thing , does "deliver" in the last sentence means giving packages to the
customers in the branch in their hands ?
Thanks

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version