Monox D. I-Fly
Indonesia
monoxdifly.iopc.us
Joined 4915 days ago

762 posts - 664 votes 
Speaks: Indonesian*

Message 1 of 5
01 April 2018 at 2:45am | IP Logged 
So I am preparing for the next Super Challenge in the new forum which I heard would be held about next month. Since my target languages are Arabic and Japanese, I want to watch some Japanese anime with Arabic subtitles. Can any of you give some links to download them for free? I heard from my friend who is a Japanese literature graduate that some of them are available on YouTube but with the keywords written in Arabic script. So if, say, I want to watch Digimon with Arabic subtitle on YouTube, what keywords should I use (in Arabic script)?
1 person has voted this message useful

Hashimi
Oman
Joined 6039 days ago

362 posts - 529 votes 
Speaks: Arabic (Written)*
Studies: English, Japanese

Message 2 of 5
11 April 2018 at 12:44am | IP Logged 

Digimon is called أبطال الديجيتال in Arabic (abtal al-digital!)

But you won't find the episodes on Youtube because of the copyrights. You may find them on torrent websites or other video streaming websites (maybe dailymotion).

Sometimes you can find full episodes for other TV shows, like this one for example from one piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wsFh_psso

I don't know about Digimon, but all the episodes of One Piece, Detective Conan, Naruto, and many others are subtitled into Arabic.

Personally, I have never watched any of these shows except Meitantei Conan.

2 persons have voted this message useful

Monox D. I-Fly
Indonesia
monoxdifly.iopc.us
Joined 4915 days ago

762 posts - 664 votes 

Message 3 of 5
11 April 2018 at 1:16am | IP Logged 
Okay, thank you very much~~~
1 person has voted this message useful

Monox D. I-Fly
Indonesia
monoxdifly.iopc.us
Joined 4915 days ago

762 posts - 664 votes 

Message 4 of 5
06 May 2018 at 5:32pm | IP Logged 
Hashimi wrote:

Sometimes you can find full episodes for other TV shows, like this one for example from one piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wsFh_psso

I don't know about Digimon, but all the episodes of One Piece, Detective Conan, Naruto, and many others are subtitled into Arabic.

Looks like YouTube copyright infringement has striked this one, too. Tried to access it today but all what's left are half-minues clips from those anime. Glad that back then I managed to download an episode of One Piece there before it got taken down.
2 persons have voted this message useful

Monox D. I-Fly
Indonesia
monoxdifly.iopc.us
Joined 4915 days ago

762 posts - 664 votes 

Message 5 of 5
29 December 2018 at 2:48pm | IP Logged 
Do any of you know where to download (not streaming) anime with Arabic subtitles? Usually I go to www.add-anime.net, but after some months not visiting it (due to freelance jobs, eye surgery, and mountain climbings), it seems that the site already went down. Do you guys know some similar sites where I can directly download them instead of streaming?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version